Hiring a Personal Chef
1. Contact Crafty Kitchen to set up your complimentary consultation. (262) 818-1043 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. ***It is very possible that we may be fully booked up with meal prep clients at this time and if that is the case we will refer you to Kreative Kitchen which services the Lake County, IL area, or within 15 miles of zip code 60061.
2. Consultation: Your Personal Chef will conduct an in-depth interview with you to assess your food desires, dietary restrictions, and any allergies. We will determine portions and packaging preferences. You will also get to know your Personal Chef by speaking face to face. Your Personal Chef's credentials will be shown to you including certification in safe food handling and preparation, Personal & Private Chef Certification, and proof of liability insurance.
3. Schedule your first cook date!
4. Sign an agreement to use Crafty Kitchen (Binds you only to your commitment to payments due in full on service date!) An initial $250 non-refundable deposit will be required at this time to secure your first cooking date and will be applied to the balance of that cooking date. Check Payments and secure Zelle Payments are accepted. You will receive receipts for Crafty Kitchen service and your payments applied. The contract does not bind you to any length of time - you can stop services at any time if you wish to. Credit Card payments are not accepted at this time.
5. Enjoy your Chef made meals!
Four Reasons to Hire a Personal Chef
How to Hire a Personal Chef
Personal and Private Chef Industry Information with Candy Wallace, Owner and Operator of the American Personal and Private Chef Association.