Hiring a Personal Chef
1. Contact Crafty Kitchen for your event or meal planning needs: (262) 818-1043 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should we be fully booked up with meal prep clients we will refer you to Kreative Kitchen, which may be able to accommodate you if you are within 25 miles of zip code 60061.
2. Consultation: Your Personal Chef will conduct an in-depth interview with you to assess your food desires, dietary restrictions, and any allergies to create a customized menu proposal for your review. We will be happy to give you a copy of our credentials including our manager's safe food handling and preparation certification, and our liability insurance.
3. Proposal Agreement: Once the menu and details are agreed upon, a Non-refundable Deposit of 35% total balance is due and will be applied to your final balance due on your event date. Once this deposit is received, your event is reserved on a definite basis.
4. Payments: Check Payments and secure Zelle Payments are accepted. Credit Card payments are not accepted at this time. Receipts of payment will be emailed to you.
5. Cancellation Policy: Deposits are Non-Refundable. Crafty Kitchen will attempt to reschedule your cancelled event date.
If client cancels event within seven days of event, full balance is due to Crafty Kitchen.
Four Reasons to Hire a Personal Chef